What is the future of learning? FIRST® LEGO® League teams will find the answers. In the 2014 FLL WORLD CLASS℠ Challenge, over 265,000 children from 80 countries will redesign how we gather knowledge and skills in the 21st century. Teams will teach adults about the ways that kids need and want to learn. Get ready for a whole new class – FLL WORLD CLASS!
- Robot Game (Field Setup, Missions, and Rules)
Last updated November 21, 2014 - Robot Game Updates 35 and 36 are new and Robot Game Update 34 has been reworded.
FIRST® LEGO® League is excited to launch the FLL WORLD CLASSSM App! The app contains many helpful documents that you can now carry in the palm of your hand. Includes the Challenge document, Coach’s Handbook and the Challenge updates document.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - General questions
- email@example.com - Project questions. Always read the Updates before emailing. Your question may be already been addressed.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Robot Game questions. Always read the Updates before emailing. Your question may be already been addressed.
- email@example.com - Judging and Awards questions.
For the Project
- FLL WORLD CLASS Topic Guide
- Welcome to the Season, Project (video)
- FLL WORLD CLASS Resources
- Communicate It! - Looking for a fun way to start thinking about the Project?
- Identify A Question Worksheet - Brainstorm topics for the Project.
For the Robot Game
- Build the FLL Table
- Welcome to the Season, Robot Game (video)
- Mission Model Building Instructions
- Robot Game Score Validator
- Official Score Sheet with graphics
- Field Mat Overhead View (.jpg) / Field Mat Overhead View (.tif)