2012 SENIOR SOLUTIONS Challenge
Can FIRST® LEGO® League teams improve the quality of life for seniors by helping them continue to be independent, engaged, and connected in their communities?
The FLL Challenge has 3 parts - the Robot Game, the Project, and the Core Values.
The Robot Game and Project are what teams do, and the Core Values guide teams through the experience.
Robot Game and Project
- Project: p. 2 - 5
- Robot Game: p. 6 - 25
- Field Setup
Learn about the FLL Core Values
Official Supplemental Materials
- Project FAQs - This page is the first place to go for answers to Project questions if you’ve already read the Challenge document. You should also visit here often for answers to questions you never even thought of, because the postings here contain official information that will be in effect at tournaments.
- Glossary - Definitions for common words your team may find during this season
- Resources - Suggested websites and books your team might use to get started
- Ask a Professional - Suggestions on how to find and approach professionals
- Project How To Video - Official video on how to tackle the FLL Project.
- Robot Game
- Official Robot Game video (YouTube) - Robot Game designer and Engineer, Scott Evans, describes the SENIOR SOLUTIONS Robot Game. ALWAYS REFER TO THE WRITTEN MISSION/RULES FOR ANY QUESTIONS. Can't access YouTube? Download the video.
- Robot Game Updates - The first place to go for answers to Robot Game questions if you’ve already read the Challenge document. Visit here often for answers to questions you never even thought of, because the postings here contain official information that will be in effect at tournaments.
- Robot Game Scoring Sheet - to practice table runs
- Field Mat Overhead View (.tif) Field Mat Overhead View (.pdf)
- Build the Table
- Interviews with the Challenge Advisory Team - the topic experts who helped develop the Challenge
Important Email Addresses to Know
- email@example.com - General FLL questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Robot Game specific questions. Email only after you have reviewed both the Challenge document and Robot Game Updates page. See above.
- email@example.com - Project specific questions. Email only after you have reviewed both the Challenge document and the Project FAQs page. See above.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Judging and Awards specific questions. Email only after you have reviewed the Rubrics and Awards documents. See above.